Saturday, March 31, 2012

KITCHEN CRUSH: MINI FOOD PROCESSOR


I don’t know about you, but my most used kitchen tools are simple & I love them: mortar & pestle, citrus squeezer, zester, chef knife, cutting board, & bowls.  I was in the market for a new mini-food processor, & rarely does a new device make me as happy as my new Cuisinart mini food processor does.   I have used a Magic Bullet for years, & it’s great, but my new mini food processor sees a lot more action these days.   I’ve made bean dip, bean cookie batter, banana faux ice cream, oatmeal pancake batter, ground whole flaxseeds into flour, ground oatmeal into flour, chopped nuts, & I know that I will find more uses for it in the future.  You can find this item in my store in the "Kitchen Tools" section.

If you have whole ingredients, but not their processed versions, you can make your own flour, sauce, salsa, etc easily!

Make oat flour with plain rolled oats:
Make banana “ice cream”
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have comments or suggestions, please share them!