Monday, April 30, 2012

4/29/2012 300 REP BALANCE WORKOUT


After a 2-mile walk, I did this 300 rep workout.  You may have noticed that I like workouts that incorporate balance.  I didn't time myself because I focused on perfect form rather than speed, but I think I completed 3 rounds in about 38 minutes.  If you want a more intense workout, do more rounds, add jump rope, &/or move as quickly as you can with good form.   Make sure to warm-up & cool-down!
3 rounds (or as many as you want):
Reps
Exercise
20
Side lunge jump touchdown, alternating
20
Side plank twist + push-up, alternating sides
20
Bent-over row + tricep kick back with dumbbells (I used a 10# set)
20
1-leg squat + bend forward to a “T”, alternating legs
20
1-leg plank walk out from standing, alternating

Get your workout gear here.

Please see the disclaimer at the bottom of this site regarding workouts posted on this site.
Thank you for leaving a comment, if you choose to.  I read each one, & genuinely appreciate your feedback!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have comments or suggestions, please share them!