Monday, April 30, 2012

4/28/2012 180 REP TOTAL BODY WORKOUT


After a 3-mile walk to the beach & back, I did this quick 180 rep workout.  If you want a more intense workout, do more rounds, add jump rope, &/or move as quickly as you can with good form.  I didn’t time myself, but I think I completed this in less than 15 minutes.  Make sure to warm-up & cool-down!
3 rounds (or as many as you want):
Reps
Exercise
10
2 Sumo squat knee to elbow twist (alternate sides) +
2 pike presses
10
Plank cross knee tuck + same side knee tuck + leg lift, alternate sides
10 per leg
Backward lunge kick ups
10
Tricep 1-leg elevated dips on ground, alternate legs
10
Breakdance pushups

Get your workout gear here.

Please see the disclaimer at the bottom of this site regarding workouts posted on this site.
Thank you for leaving a comment, if you choose to.  I read each one, & genuinely appreciate your feedback!  

2 comments:

  1. What are "breakdance" push ups? Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will show you much better than I can describe:  
    http://www.bodyrock.tv/2010/12/29/breakdance-push-up-exercise/

    ReplyDelete

If you have comments or suggestions, please share them!